Thursday 21 August 2008

Lily Allen: 'Olympics Are More Entertaining Than My New Album'

Lily Allen has told fans that the Olympics in Beijing are more entertaining than her unexampled album, 'Stuck on the Naughty Step'.


In a post on her Myspace blog, Allen confirmed that the album was finished but said she wasn't sure when her record troupe, EMI, aforethought on cathartic it.


She goddam the instability caused after the label's recent learning by private equity company Terra Firma for the delay.


�I don't really know what's departure on with it. The record industry is a very political place at the moment and I am on EMI records, lots of people birth been laid-off or have taken redundancy recently,� she wrote.


�Many of these people were people assigned to my projects and now I don't quite a know what's going on . I'm sure everyone will find their feet before long enough and I'll be able to put the album out soon.�


Allen told her fans to watch the Olympics and the new football game season spell they wait for the album because they �are both far more entertaining anyway.�




More info